Dear Valued Clients and Friends,
At Franskoviak Tax Solutions the well-being our clients and employees is our top priority. What we are currently experiencing today is not something I ever would have thought could happen. I have confidence we will overcome this Coronavirus, and hopefully for all small business owners we can overcome the challenges. I want to let you know that our office remains open for business and we continue to operate to serve all your accounting and tax needs.
Effective immediately, following recommended CDC guidelines, we are discontinuing all in person face to face meetings, in person appointments, and all walk-ins. We are doing this to protect the health of our employees, clients, and all in the community.
We will still hold virtual meetings via; telephone conference, Skype, Face Time or Go to Meeting. If you desire to have a virtual meeting, call our office we will instruct you how to proceed.
Documents can be transferred to our office any of the following ways:
1) Portal – Upload documents through your secure client portal. If you need to setup your secure client portal, or help accessing it, call our office and speak with Jennifer. She is also available via email at email@example.com
2) Email – Send documents through email to the recipient or to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Fax – Documents can be faxed to 248-524-5246.
4) Drop Off – If you must drop off document’s we will have a box in our waiting area for you to drop off it will be located right inside the door.
5) Mail: our new address is: 3155 W Big Beaver Rd Suite 218 Troy MI 48084
Signatures of most documents can be signed electronically via “adobe echo sign” which can be sent to your email. Note, electronic signatures do not apply to powers of attorney.
We are currently in uncharted waters, but I have confidence we will get through this. God Bless and stay safe.
Michael Franskoviak, CPA
President / CEO
Stay tuned for developments and updates during this fluid situation. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions.
Questions Regarding Our New Policy?
Need To Schedule A Virtual Meeting?
Call (248) 524-5240 or Text (248) 522-1509