Summer is quickly coming to a close, and with that comes upcoming tax deadlines that should be aware that there are about two weeks left for some upcoming tax deadlines to consider
September 15th Deadlines –
- S Corporations and LLC Partnerships: if you filed for an extension for your S Corporation or LLC partnership, September 15th is a late filing penalty of $210 per month up to a maximum of 12 months, times the number of shareholders.
- Q3 Estimated Tax Payment Due: If you are self-employed or have non-withholding source income such as dividends or capital gains, then most likely you will need to make quarterly estimated payments.
- SEP Plan Retirement Contributions: If you have a SEP plan through your S corporation and plan to contribute, the contribution is due by 9/15/22 (extended due date of return) in order to be tax deductible for 2021.
October 17th Deadlines –
- C Corporation extended due date for corporate tax returns
- Personal income tax extended due date for personal income tax returns
- Last date for filing amended returns or refund claims for 2018 tax returns
If you have questions or need assistance with your taxes please contact us. We are here for you.
Call (248) 524-5240 | Text (248) 522-1509 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org