At Franskoviak Tax Solutions we understand what it’s like when you need help with your accounting and taxes.
We’re here to make your life easier with our experience in QuickBooks, bookkeeping, tax preparation and tax planning. In addition, we specialize in resolving your IRS and State tax problems.
When it comes to finding the experience you need, we have the track record and credentials you can trust. You’ll benefit from working with a small firm that holds the credentials of CPA (Certified Public Accountant), Enrolled Agent (EA), Certified QuickBooks Advisor, and Tax Resolution Specialists as members of the American Society of IRS Tax Problem Solvers.
This special membership sets us apart from other tax specialist and preparers that do not specialize in resolution and provides you with the expertise you need in the event you are having troubles with the IRS or your state taxing authorities. If you’re looking for the best, Mike has been honored with the Top Practitioner Award from the American Society of IRS Tax Problem Solvers.
We help individuals and small and medium-size businesses in many ways, some of which are as follows:
▪ If you want to incorporate or set up a business in the most tax advantageous way
▪ If you want to file tax returns with confidence and take advantage of all the tax laws in your favor
▪ If you’ve received a letter from the IRS, state, or local tax agency and you don’t know what to do
▪ If you’re going through a divorce and need innocent spouse help
▪ If you have a new or small business and need help setting up the books and accounting systems
▪ If you owe money to the IRS and need help getting it resolved to your advantage
Give us a call at (248)524-5240 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to claim a complementary consulting session in person or by phone.